No party would be complete without a classic spicy dip. Hot sauce and cream cheese combined on a tortilla chip... who wouldn't want that?! Buffalo chicken dip is a fan favorite, but it's often made with heavy ingredients that leave your tummy unhappy for the rest of the day. Our Cauliflower Buffalo Party Dip is a lightened up version, perfect for any tailgating event! It's made with cauliflower and Greek yogurt, but your partygoers won't be able to tell. This vegetarian option has only 34 calories per serving, and can be enjoyed with tortilla chips or celery.
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 1/4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. organic parsley leaves
- 1/2 tsp. organic garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. organic dill weed
- 1/8 tsp. organic onion powder
- tortilla chips or celery sticks, for serving
- Remove stems and leaves from cauliflower and coarsely grate cauliflower florets to resemble rice. Measure out 2 1/2 cups.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine grated cauliflower and cayenne pepper sauce. Cook until heated through.
- Stir in Neufchatel cheese and cook until melted. Add in Greek yogurt, parsley flakes, garlic powder, dill weed and onion powder. Cook until fully heated through.
- Place dip in bowls and enjoy warm with tortilla chips or celery sticks.
FRANK'S® REDHOT® is a registered trademark of Reckitt Benckiser.
Recipe adapted from Mother Thyme.
Serving Size: Makes 26 servings. Serving size 0.25 cup.