Everyone loves corn on the cob.
This recipe will take your corn-making skills to the next level!
Grilling corn makes it easy to add your favorite ingredients, wrap everything in foil and put them on the grill to cook to perfection.
Give this recipe a try this summer.
Trust us, you’ll be impressed!
“The flavor of this corn is subtle, but delicious! It’s a good alternative to traditional butter-covered corn.” – April E.
Time: 40 minutes
Serving size: 1 cob
4 ears of corn, shucked & cleaned
1 tbsp butter flavored coconut oil
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut butter and lime juice.
- Rub coconut butter and lime juice mixture onto each ear of corn.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Wrap each ear of corn in foil and place on grill for 30-35 minutes, rotating halfway through.
- Remove from foil and sprinkle fresh cilantro on each piece.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 110
- Fat 4.6 grams [Saturated Fat 3.4 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0.6 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0.6 g]
- Protein 2.9 grams
- Sodium 294 mgs
- Carbohydrates 17.1 grams
- Fiber 2.4 grams
|Organic Pure Lime Juice||Organic Paprika||Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor|