- Spirulina from Nature's Answer
- Promotes a healthy body
- Vegetarian capsules
Promote a healthy body with Nature's Answer Spriulina. This blue-green algae is heralded as a "super food". It is a natural source of chlorophyll, vitamin B-12 and other nutrients. Each vegetarian capsule delivers 400 mg of spirulina.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 45
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) Algae800 mg †
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (capsule), Rice Flour, Calcium Silicate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules three (3) times a day with food or water.
WARNING: Keep Out of Reach of Children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Based in the USA
- GLUTEN FREE
- Vegetarian Capsules
- Vegetarian / Vegan
- HOLISTICALLY BALANCED®
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
- Tested & Verified
- Identified for Authenticity
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses