- Holy Basil herbal supplement
- For stress & emotional well-being
- Additive free
Holy Basil from Himalaya Herbal Health is an herbal supplement that helps to support healthy respiratory system function. It can also promote feelings of emotional well being. This formula is additive and gluten free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving holy basil powder (leaf)500 mg * (0.4% Ursolic acid and Oleanolic acid, 2.0 mg) holy basil extract (leaf)160 mg * holy basil supercritical CO₂ extract60 mg * (leaf) (Ocimum tenuiflorum) (2.5% Ursolic acid and Oleanolic acid, 1.5 mg)
*Daily Value Not Established.
Other ingredients: Plant based cellulose (capsule)
Recommended Use: Adults take 1 capsule twice daily before meals.
Caution: As with any supplement, consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or are planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Product of INDIA
- 1 MONTH SUPPLY
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
- NO WHEAT, CORN, SOY, DAIRY
- No ingredients of animal origin
- VEGETARIAN CAPSULES
- Our cartons are made from 100% recycled fibers, including 40% post-consumer material. Our glass bottles contain at least 48% recycled content.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses