- Derived from ripe schisandra berries
- Herbal liquid extract
- Gluten free
- Supports optimal well-being
Herb Pharm Ripe Berry Schisandra is a liquid herbal extract that is derived from ripe schisandra berries that are certified organically grown. Schisandra berries are known for their ability to promote overall well-being. Herb Pharm Ripe Berry Schisandra comes in an easy-to-use dropper top bottle.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 0.7 ml
Servings about 42
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Schisandra berry (Schisandra chinensis)(O) extract656 mg (E) †
† Daily Value (DV) not established
(O) Certified Organic
(E) Extraction rate 233 mg herb per 0.7 ml.
Dry herb / menstruum ratio: 1 : 3
Other Ingredients: certified organic cane alcohol (57-67%) & distilled water.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 to 5 times per day. Best taken between meals.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
Certified organic by Organic Certifiers
- USDA ORGANIC
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses