- Hemp extract supports general wellness
- Promotes better sleep with melatonin
- Flavored with real fruit juice
Charlotte's Web CBD Hemp Extract Sleep gummies offer the general wellness support of USA-grown whole hemp plant extracts in a carefully crafted blend of naturally occurring flavonoids, terpenes and 10 mg total phytocannabinoids per serving. To support more restful sleeping patterns, these gummies also feature 3 mg of melatonin, used by the brain to maintain proper sleep-wake cycles in humans and animals. Charlotte's Web CBD Hemp Extract sleep gummies deliver the gentle sleep aid you crave in a convenient formula that's very low in sodium and features a delightful raspberry flavor derived from real fruit juice. Sweetened with beet sugar and tapioca syrup, these gummies include no gluten ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 gummies (8 g)
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving %DV Calories25 Total Carbohydrate6 g 2%* Dietary Fiber1 g 4%* Total Sugar3 g ** Incl. 3 g Added Sugars 6%* Sodium10 mg <1%* Hemp Extract20 mg ** (aerial parts) [‡Minimum naturally occurring total phytocannabinoids, 10 mg] Melatonin3 mg **
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: TAPIOCA SYRUP, BEET SUGAR, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES (FOS), WATER, NATURAL FLAVORS, MCT OIL, PECTIN, ORGANIC FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE (COLOR), LESS THAN 1% OF: CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE DIHYDRATE, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, TAPIOCA STARCH.
SUGGESTED USE: ADULTS: TAKE TWO GUMMIES 30 MINUTES BEFORE BED.
Store at room temperature away from light. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Melatonin may cause drowsiness. Do not drive or operate machinery after taking this supplement. Not intended for use in children.
Keep out of reach of children. As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing have or suspect a medical condition or are taking any medications.
- US HEMP AUTHORITY CERTIFIED
- PLANT-BASED CANNABINOIDS + MELATONIN
- GLUTEN FREE
- NON GMO
- RASPBERRY Flavor
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses