- Delivers 8x the recommended daily value of biotin
- The beauty nutrient that nourishes hair, skin and nails
- Supports energy production through carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism
- Sourced from hummingbird tree
As a person who is determined to get as much of your daily nutritional intake from real food as possible, you want a vitamin and mineral supplement that delivers what your body needs and nothing it doesn’t. Introducing the Real Food vitamin line from Swanson. Widely sought after for its ability to promote skin, hair and nail health, biotin is a part of the vitamin B-Complex that’s also noted for supporting natural energy production and healthy metabolism. Swanson Real Food Biotin is sourced from the Hummingbird Tree (Sesbania grandiflora).
Swanson Real Food Biotin is vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free and comes with total label transparency. That means everything we put in our products appears on the label with no proprietary blends.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Veggie Capsules
Servings Per Container 45
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Biotin [from RGen-Bio™ Sesbania Extract (Sesbania grandiflora) (leaf)]5,000 mcg 16,667%
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetable capsule), rice concentrate, rice extract blend.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two veggie capsules per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
RGen-Bio™ is a trademark of Orgenetics, Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses