- Supports nitric oxide production, physical endurance and faster muscle recovery
- Supports healthy blood flow for optimal delivery of oxygen and nutrients to cells
- Maximum strength formula supports cardiovascular health
Alpha-ketoglutarate, an amino acid compound used for energy metabolism, accelerates absorption of L-arginine. You'll enjoy steadier energy levels with the more efficient exchange of cell nutrients and wastes and speedier delivery of oxygen to the tissues. Supplementing with Arginine AKG also promotes faster muscle recovery after exercise and may support greater gains in anaerobic power when combined with a resistance training program.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value L-Arginine AKG (alpha-ketoglutarate) Dihydrate 2:11 g *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, silica, rice extract.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule two to three times per day with water.
WARNING: Not intended for use by children or pregnant or nursing women. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you have a renal or liver disease. Reduce dosage if you experience nausea, abdominal cramps or diarrhea.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses