- Blue agave
- Low glycemic sweetener
- Versatile liquid sweetener with a mild flavor
Now® Real Food Organic Agave Nectar - Light is a USDA Organic and low glycemic sweetener that is used as an alternative to honey and maple syrup. Known as "honey water" in Mexico, blue agave is the perfect addition to hot and cold beverages as well as your favorite recipes. It is minimally processed using low temperatures and has a low glycemic index. Organic Agave Nectar is non-GMO and gluten free. Try this delicious sweetener today!
33 servings per container
1 tbsp (20 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 15 g 5% Total Sugars 14 g Protein 0 g Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENT: ORGANIC BLUE AGAVE.
NOW Real Food® Light Agave Nectar is a versatile liquid sweetener with a taste similar to honey.
Its mild flavor makes it ideal for use in many culinary applications, and it's a good substitue for honey and maple syrup.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place after opening.
Product of Mexico.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Certified Organic by QAI. US-ORG-050
- minimally processed using low temperatures and has a low glycemic index.
- Gluten Free
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses