- Supports healthy lipid metabolism
- Combines pantethine with artichoke leaf extract
- Vegetarian capsules
CHOL-Support™ by Life Extension includes two unique ingredients that promote healthy lipid metabolism. Features Pantesin®, a patented, highly absorbable form of the B vitamin pantethine and Pycrinil®, a patented form of standardized artichoke leaf extract.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Liquid Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Pantethine (as Pantesin®)300 mg ** Pycrinil® Artichoke extract (leaf)250 mg ** [std. to 5% cynaropicrin, providing flavonoids and caffeoylquinic acid]
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), purified water.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) capsule twice daily, before lunch and dinner, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: If you have gallstones or a biliary tract obstruction, do not use this product.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- NON GMO LE CERTIFIED
Pycrinil® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A., Italy.
Pantesin® is a registered trademark of Daiichi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses