- Standardized to 24% flavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones
- Brain support supplement
- Supports healthy brain function and cognition
Kyolic Brain Focus is a highly concentrated, pure ginkgo biloba extract in a convenient one-per-day potency. The Ginkgo Biloba used in Brain Focus is standardized to 24% ginkgo flavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones. Ginkgo biloba extract has been shown to support healthy brain function and cognition, and may also protect against oxidative damage and help maintain healthy circulation. Gluten free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 caplet
Amount per serving % Daily Value Ginkgo Biloba Standardized Extract† (leaf)120 mg **
**Daily Value not established
† Concentrated 50:1 and standardized with 24% Ginkgo flavonglycosides and 6% Terpene lactones.
Other ingredients: cellulose, potato starch, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica.
SUGGESTED USE: Take one caplet daily with a meal.
WARNING: Consult your physician before taking if you are pregnant, lactating or taking a prescription medication.
Store in a cool, dry place with cap tight. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if cap drop ring or inner seal is broken or missing.
- FREE OF: animal derivatives, sodium, yeast, dairy, soy, preservatives, sugar, gluten, artificial colors or flavors.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
- GMP Certified
- Vegetarian Caplets
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses