- Supports a healthy GI tract
- Odorless organic garlic supplement
- Vegetarian tablets
Support a healthy gastrointestinal tract with Kyolic #102 Aged Garlic Extract Candida Cleanse & Digestion. It promotes healthy gastrointestinal cleansing and function with glucanase, lipase and protease in a comprehensive enzyme combination to support digestion and nutrient assimilation. An herb and enzyme blend, #102 Aged Garlic Extract Candida Cleanse features a unique, natural and synergistic combination of aged garlic extract.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 tablets Servings Per Container: 50
Amount per serving % Daily Value Aged Garlic Extract™†† Powder (bulb)600 mg ** Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale roscoe, root)250 mg ** Glucanase32 mg ** Protease20 mg ** Lipase10 mg **
**Daily Values not established
††Special Garlic Preparation
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gum arabic, starch (potato and corn), alginic acid (seaweed), croscarmellose sodium, hydroxyproylcellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
SUGGESTED USE: Take two tablets with a meal twice daily.
Do not use if outer safety band or inner seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- FREE OF: GMOs, yeast, artificial colors or flavors.
- Organically Grown
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses