- Standardized to 9% Schisandrins
- Traditional herbal liver tonic
- Vegetarian capsule
Schizandra from Kroeger Herb is a Complete Concentrate—a full-profile, natural extraction in a base of raw, pure Schizandra berries. Kroeger Herb's Complete Concentrates use standardized, full-profile herbal extracts of an all-natural or water/alcohol extraction process without harmful solvents, such as acetone, hexane or denatured alcohol, and without excipients, such as maltodextrin. Complete Concentrates are made with an active base of pure herbs without any fillers, binders or flowing agents. Gluten free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Schizandra berry (Schisandra chinensis) extract225 mg † Schizandra berry (Schisandra chinensis), an active base325 mg †
†Daily Value not established.
**Standardized extract of Schizandra berry with only Schizandra berry as an active base.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian source capsules and water.
DIRECTIONS: 1 capsule 2 times daily.
Do not purchase if seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use during pregnancy unless recommended by your health care professional.
- Contains no: Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Rice or Preservatives.
- Complete Concentrates® use standardized, full-profile herbal extracts of an all-natural water or water/alcohol extraction process without harmful solvents, such as acetone, hexane or denatured alcohol, and without excipients, such as maltodextrin.
- Complete Concentrates are made with an active base of pure herb without any fillers, binders or flowing agents.
- VEGETARIAN CAPSULES.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses