- Hydrating liquid hand soap
- Neutralizes odors
- Rosemary & Sage scent
Odor Neutralizing Hand Wash from Kirk's® is tough on odors, dirt and grime, but gentle on hands with premium coconut oil and soothing aloe vera. Wash away kitchen prep smells and enjoy the herbaceous rosemary and sage scent instead. Clinically tested to be hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin. Triclosan free.
INGREDIENTS: WATER, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT FILTRATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, NATURAL FRAGRANCE, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, SALVIA SCLAREA (SAGE) OIL, GLYCERIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PANTHENOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZOIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE
- FREE OF Artificial Fragrance, Phthalates, Sulfates, Parabens, EDTA, Glutens, Colorants, Triclosan
- BIODEGRADABLE FORMULA
- CERTIFIED VEGAN
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
- Free of everyday pungent odors
- ROSEMARY & SAGE scent
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses