- Supports gastrointestinal and oral health
- Delivers beneficial nutrients
- Features resin from the mastic tree
Jarrow Vegan Mastic Gum features natural tree stem mastic gum (Pistacia lentiscus) from a shrub-like tree grown mainly in Greece and Turkey. Mostly composed of resinous gum and volatile oils, mastic has been used for centuries. Mastic gum protects gastric and duodenal cells and tissues.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Mastic Gum (Pistacia lentiscus) (Resin)1,000 mg †
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide.
SUGGESTED USE: Adults take 2 capsules once a day with water or juice before breakfast or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
WARNING: Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, are taking medication or have medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
- No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts or sesame.
- GLUTEN FREE
- NON GMO CERTIFIED BY NSF
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses