- Homeopathic pain relief formula
- Features arnica
For natural pain relief, try Hyland's Muscle Therapy gel. This advance defense homeopathic formula features arnica. It temporarily relieves the symptoms of joint and muscle pain, soreness, bruising and swelling due to overexertion or injury to speed recovery.
Active ingredients Purpose Arnica Montana 1X HPUS bruising, swelling, stiffness, muscle soreness and pain Bellis Perennis 2X HPUS sprains, swelling and sore muscles Hypericum Perforatum 2X HPUS shooting and radiating pains Ledum Palustre 2X HPUS pain Ruta Graveolens 2X HPUS sprains and twists "HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of pain, bruising, muscle soreness and swelling due to overexertion or injury.
For External Use Only. Keep away from eyes. Do not use on open wounds.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do not use if tamper-evident tube mouth foil seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our product 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (800) 624-9659.
Adults and children 6 years and older Apply liberally to affected area.
Carbopol® Ultrez 21 Polymer, Ethyl Alcohol, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide
Homeopathic active ingredients 20%
- Pain Relief Gel
- No aspirin, ibuprofen, acetaminophen or naproxen
- No parabens, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes
- No sticky feel
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses