- Cleansing body bar
- Purifying neem & turmeric
- Cruelty free
Botanique Purifying Neem & Turmeric Body Bar from Himalaya Herbal Healthcare is a purifying neem & turmeric cleansing bar. Reawaken your senses with a clean start to each day and experience the true feeling of clarifying botanicals on your body.
INGREDIENTS: Saponified Cocos Nucifera (from coconut) Oil*, Water (aqua), Theobroma Cacao (Chocolate) Seed Butter*, Saponified Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil*, Saponified Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Fragrance (from essential oils), Azadirachta Indica (neem) Seed Oil**, Curcuma Longa (turmeric) Root Extract**
**Organic extracted by supercritical fluid extraction
DIRECTIONS: Work into a rich, moisturizing lather. Rinse thoroughly.
Store at room temperature
Product of INDIA
- Free from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Paraben, Phthalate and Gluten.
- No Artificial Colors or Fragrances.
- No Animal Testing.
- Recyclable Packaging
® Regd. Trademark
Trademark Owner: Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses