- Promotes healthy liver function
- Liquid silybum marianum extract
- Gluten free; sustainably grown
Herb Pharm prepares its Milk Thistle Extract from the pericarp (seed coat) of Silybum marianum plants which are Custom Wildcrafted in their natural wild habitat and are never fumigated or irradiated. Herb Pharm use a triple percolation process which creates, without heat, a more concentrated extract which contains the full-spectrum of Milk Thistle's silymarin flavonoids (silybin, silydianin & silychristin).
Ingredients: certified organic alcohol (62-72%), distilled water & Milk Thistle extractives.
Dry herb / menstruum ratio: 1 : 1
Milk Thistle Extract prepared from the dried whole seed of Silybum marianum plants that are Certified Organically Grown &/or Sustainably Grown (verified pesticide-free).
Double-extraction process creates a more concentrated extract which contains the broad-spectrum of Milk Thistle's silymarin flavonoids (silybin, silydianin and silychristin).
SUGGESTED USE SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Take up to 40 drops in 2 oz. of water or juice, two to four times per day. Best taken between meals.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses