- 50 mg of Kaneka Ubiquinol per serving
- Soy free; gluten free
Supplement any health and wellness program with Natural Ubiquinol from Healthy Origins. Healthy Origins delivers 50 mg of ubiquinol, the active form of CoQ10, to support the health of your hard-working cardiovascular system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 150
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Kaneka Ubiquinol™50 mg †
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Kosher Gelatin, Glycerin (Vegetarian), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Purified Water, Beeswax, Sunflower Lecithin, Annnatto (Suspension In Sunflower Oil).
Directions: Adults: take one (1) softgel once or twice daily with food, or as directed by a physician.
Caution: Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Store in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Healthy Origins® Ubiquinol is encapsulated in the USA using only Kaneka Ubiquinol® produced in Pasadena, TX.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, peanut, or tree nut derived ingredients.
- Manufactured in a cGMP facility.
- NON GMO
- 3rd PARTY TESTED
- Active Antioxidant Form of CoQ10
Q+®, Kaneka Ubiquinol™ and the quality seal™ are registered trademarks of Kaneka Corporation.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses