- Supports healthy liver function
- Features potent botanicals including milk thistle
- 60 vegetarian capsules
Detox--taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including milk thistle seed, Picrorhiza kurroa rhizome and turmeric root. 30-day supply.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving size 2 capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Milk Thistle seed extract (standardized to contain 80% [200 mg] silymarin)350 mg * Picroliv®† (standardized to contain 4% [6 mg] kutkins from Picrorhiza kurroa rhizome extract)200 mg * Proprietary Hepatoprotective Compound: Curcumin C3 Complex®† (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids from Turmeric root extract), Turmeric root, Dandelion root, Beet root, Alfalfa leaf, Artichoke leaf.300 mg * Futurebiotics BioAccelerators™ (BioPerine®†, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme®†, Lactospore®†)23 mg *
* Daily Value not established
† Registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corp.
Other Ingredients: Modified Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Stearate, Silica, Geranium Oil.
Directions: As a dietary supplement for adults, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
- 100% vegetarian product
- Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
- Recyclable packaging
- Vegetarian capsules
- 30 DAYS SUPPLY
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses