- FloraSil by Flora
- Aqueous extract of horsetail extract
- Supports healthy hair, skin and nails
FloraSil from Flora is prepared by utilizing a unique aqueous extraction method developed and patented by Dr. Louis Kervan. This method of deriving a silicon extract from horsetail extract using only water, without any chemicals or solvents, ensures the vegetal silica is bonded, or "chelated," to a group of water-soluble bioflavonoids. Only silica chelated with bioflavonoids offers a safe and highly bioavailable form of silica that is easily assimilated by the body. Vegetal silica is gluten free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Silica (from horsetail extract, aerial parts)9 mg †
† Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, corn syrup solids, and magnesium stearate (vegetable sourced).
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 capsule up to 3 times daily with meals. Store in a cool, dry place.
Security sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or damaged.
PRODUCT OF CANADA
- VEGETARIAN CAPSULES
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses