- Prevents excess oil
- Ideal for oily or combination skin
- 100% vegan
Tea Tree Facial Cleanser With Fair Trade Shea Butter from Dr Woods is ideal for oily and combination skin. This gentle formula prevents excess oil while rejuvenating skin, leaving it with a healthy, radiant glow. Tea Tree Oil cleanses and calms skin. This formula also features allantoin. Along with tea tree oil, botanical extracts rosemary and aloe vera soothe, nourish and condition skin cells. 100% natural. Paraben and phthalate free. Lauryl/laureth sulfate free. No petroleum derivatives.
Purified Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Olivate, Potassium Hempate, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 80V, Citric Acid, Melealeuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Pinus Succinifera (Amber) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea Butter)¹, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
¹ Certified organic by Ecocert S.A.
Directions for Use:
Massage onto wet face in circular motion 1-2 times daily.
Rinse well with warm water and pat dry.
Made in U.S.A.
- 100% NATURAL
- 100% VEGAN
- Gluten Free
- Paraben and Phthalate Free
- Lauryl / Laureth Sulfate Free
- No Petroleum Derivatives
- Not Tested on Animals
- For Oily / Combination Skin
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses