- Supports cellular energy and cardiovascular health
- Liposomal delivery form allows for better absorption
- 100 mg CoQ10 as ubiquinone per serving
Nourish heart health with Liposomal CoQ10 from Dr. Mercola. CoQ10 is a vitamin-like nutrient that the body uses to support cellular energy. It is especially important to organs such as the heart that have high energy demands. Dr. Mercola Liposomal CoQ10 delivers 100 mg coenzyme Q10 per serving in an advanced liposomal form that allows for better absorption into the body. The ubiquinone form is better suited to younger individuals whose bodies are more adept at converting it to ubiquinol.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value CoQ10 (Ubiquinone)100 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin, Capsule (Fish Gelatin), Beeswax, Paprika Extract (for Color).
CONTAINS FISH (TILAPIA).
SUGGESTED USE: Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with food and water.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS BROKEN.
IF YOU ARE NURSING, PREGNANT, TAKING MEDICATION OR HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE TAKING THIS PRODUCT.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses