- Chewable Original Papaya Enzyme from American Health
- Promotes digestion and nutrient absorption
- Chewable vegetarian tablets
Natural gastrointestinal support is delivered in American Health® Original Papaya Enzyme Chewables. This after-meal supplement promotes nutrient absorption in a vegetarian formula. It supports and maintains daily digestive health. It combines the finest quality of freshly ripened papaya fruit with papain, amylase and protease enzymes which aid in the digestion of protein and carbohydrates, while encouraging proper nutrient absorption.
No gluten, yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, soy, egg, grapefruit, preservatives, artificial color or sodium.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container 33
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories5 Total Carbohydrate1 g <1%* Total Sugars1 g *** Includes 1 g Added Sugars 2%** Calcium157 mg 12% Papain (from Papaya) (90,000 USP)45 mg *** Amylase (240 DU)6 mg *** Protease (from Papaya) (9,600 USP)6 mg *** Papaya Fruit (Carica papaya)3 mg ***
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Sucrose, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Directions: For adults, chew three (3) tablets following a meal, one to three times daily, or dissolve one (1) or two (2) tablets in mouth when needed.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, including a known sensitivity to latex, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
- No Gluten, No Yeast, No Wheat, No Milk or Milk Derivatives, No Lactose, No Soy, No Egg, No Grapefruit, No Preservatives, No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavor, No Sodium.
- Suitable for Vegans
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses