- pH-balanced moisturizer
- Blend of tropical nut oils for silky moisturizing and massage
A natural source of linoleic and linolenic fatty acids, Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Oil - Kukui Nut is packed with fast-penetrating nutrients essential for healthy skin. With tropical oils of kukui, macadamia and coconut blended into sunflower and flax oils, Kukui Nut Body Oil supplies essential fatty acids for smooth, soft skin.
Alba Botanica Kukui Nut Body Oil is pH balanced and contains 100% vegetarian ingredients. This product is not tested on animals.
ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil¹, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil¹, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil¹, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil¹, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Fragrance.
¹Certified Organic Ingredient.
to use: After bathing while skin is damp, smooth a few drops over body. For massage, glide over skin. For a moisturizing bath, add ½ ounce to warm tub water.
caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- NO animal testing, artificial colors, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petrolatum
- 100% vegetarian ingredients
- pH balanced
- Cruelty Free
- deep moisturizing
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses