- 500 IU of vitamin D3 and 630 mg of calcium per serving
- Easily absorbable to support bone health
- Compare to Citracal® + D3 Maximum
Calcium citrate is a highly absorbable form of calcium, an important mineral for supporting bone health. Calcium Citrate +D3 Maximum from 21st Century combines the calcium citrate with vitamin D3 to assist with calcium absorption and as support for healthy immune function. Each serving delivers 500 IU of vitamin D3 and 630 mg of calcium. 75 tablets. Gluten free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container 37
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value** Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)13 mcg (500 IU) 63% Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)630 mg 48%
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Stearic Acid. Contains <2% of: BHA, BHT, Croscarmellose Sodium, Gelatin, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, PEG, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Starch, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Oil, Water.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) tablets twice with any meal, twice daily or as directed by a healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Warning: Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure. Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
- No added yeast or artificial flavors.
- GUARANTEED QUALITY LABORATORY TESTED
†Citracal® is a registered trademark of Bayer Health, LLC, Morristown, NJ 07960
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses