- Does not contain preservatives, diluents or artificial additives
- Proteolytic enzymes
- May support healthy circulation
For healthy circulation support, NutriCology's Lumbrokinase is a supplement consisting of a group of proteolytic enzymes extracted from a specific species of earthworm, Lumbricus rubellus.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Lumbrokinase600,000 IU (32 mg) *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Rice dextrin, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water, gellan gum.
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules in the morning, 1 or 2 capsules in the afternoon and 2 capsules at bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take with 8-10 oz of water with or without food.
Use under medical supervision if taking anticoagulant drugs. Contraindicated in any condition associated with bleeding.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
- vegetarian capsules
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses