- Adaptogenic herb from NOW Foods
- Vegetarian/Vegan formula
- Helps body adapt to stress
Holy Basil [Ocimum tenuiflorum (also known as Ocimum sanctum)] has been shown to possess powerful adaptogenic properties and has been used to enhance the body's ability to respond to stress and minimize the negative effects of stress on the body. In addition, animal studies have demonstrated that Holy Basil can support carbohydrate metabolism and, as a result, healthy blood glucose levels already within a normal range.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Holy Basil Extract (Tulsi Extract) (Leaves) (Ocimum tenuiflorum) (Standardized to min. 2% Ursolic Acid)500 mg *
* Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Silica, Rice Flour and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Suggested Usage: Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food.
Caution: For adults only. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- GMP QUALITY ASSURED
- Recyclable Bottle.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses