- 99% certified organic aloe vera
- Promotes skin hydration, soothed skin, improved skin appearance and more
- Cruelty-free, paraben free
It's important to make sure you always have an aloe-based skin gel on hand for when you need it. Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer features 99% aloe, which helps nourish skin health in several ways. This formula supports skin hydration of up to three epidermal layers, replenished skin, soothing and cooling of sunburned or tender skin, improved skin appearance. Available in this handy 8 oz container, Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer is made from certified organic aloe vera, is free of animal testing, parabens or artificial colors. It's time to give your skin the love it needs to thrive; and Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer is a great way to do it.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate (Thickener), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Emollient), Organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis Leaf Polysaccharides (Aloesorb™), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Suggested Use: Apply to skin. Repeat as necessary.
Aloe vera is a natural plant; therefore, the color may change due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
For Topical Use Only.
- No Parabens
- No Artificial Colors
- No Animal Testing
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses