- Plus a fat soluble form of vitamin C
- Antioxidant preservative additive for edible oils and fats
- Just add to an oil that doesn't contain BHT
Life Enhancement offers BHT Plus, an FDA-approved antioxidant preservative additive for edible oils and fats. Each capsule of BHT Plus contains 180 mg of BHT plus 80 mg of ascorbyl palmitate, a fat soluble form of vitamin C. Simply add the contents of a capsule to your cooking oil or oily foods that do not already contain BHT, BHA, TBHQ or propyl gallate.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrates 0 g 0% Protein 0 g 0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Suggested Use: Open one capsule and add contents to one quart of cooking oil or oily foods, such as peanut butter, that do not already contain BHT, BHA, TBHQ, or propyl gallate. Heating until warm to the touch and stirring or shaking will help to dissolve faster.
Each capsule of BHT Plus™ contains 180 mg of BHT plus 80 mg of ascorbyl palmitate, a fat soluble form of Vitamin C.
Caution: Not for use by children or by pregnant or lactating women. Not for use by anyone sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Safety-sealed for your protection.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. This product should be used within 2 years of purchase or within 1 year after opening.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses