- 48.8 mg CBD from hemp per serving
- Liquid dropper for flexible dosing
Irwin Naturals CBD Oil delivers 48.8 mg cannabidiol (CBD) from full spectrum hemp extract per serving. Cannabinoids interact with the body's endocannabinoid system to regulate multiple aspects of health and wellbeing. US- grown, CO2 extracted and third party tested.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive extract from hemp that stimulates systems in the body that promote overall wellbeing. Swanson carries only the highest-quality CBD hemp extract products with 100% quality testing, ensuring low (<0.3%) to undetectable levels of THC, which means it has no psychoactive effects—just wellness benefits.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 one-half (½) droppers (1.44 mL)
Servings Per Container: 20.5
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Full-Spectrum Hemp extract1,330 mg † blend (aerial) CBD (naturally occurring)48.8 mg †
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cold-pressed hemp seed oil.
DIRECTIONS: Take two (2) one-half (½) droppers per serving. One (1) complete squeezed of bulb equals approximately on-half (½) dropper (0.72 mL). Recommended one (1) serving per day. Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Usage Warning: Do not use if safety seal is broken. Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication or have any medical conditions, including glaucoma. Do not use if you may become pregnant, are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under 18. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- 1,000 mg CBD per bottle
- We use 3rd party testing to ensure THC levels are at trace amounts less than 0.3%
- Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses