- Aura Cacia's Aromatherapy Room Diffuser fills your home with the scent of essential oils
- Plug-in unit works in minutes
- Includes 5 refill pads
Simply plug in Aura Cacia's Aromatherapy Room Diffuser to enjoy the smells 100% pure essential oils provide. Just plug in Aromatherapy Room Diffusers to any outlet to fill your home with the scent of essential oils within minutes. These plug-in units use low levels of heat to volatilize the essential oils. With its refill pads, it gives you the option of changing the scent whenever you want. Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Room Diffusers come with 5 refill pads and tips for blending essential oils. For more scent options or for more rooms, make sure to add these Aromatherapy Diffuser Refill Pads to your order!
To use: Apply 5-15 drops of your favorite Aura Cacia 100% pure essential oil or blend onto the room diffuser refill pad and insert into the diffuser. Plug in the diffuser and enjoy true aromatherapy benefits. A refill pad may be used until it hardens. For best results, use a new refill pad when switching oils.
WARNING: Avoid direct contact with saturated diffuser pads. Do not cover the diffuser when in use. Do not handle with wet hands. Do not store in a damp place. Do not allow saturated refill pads to come into contact with furniture or other household items.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses