- Supports balanced mental health and emotional well-being
- Maintains a feeling of calm while remaining alert
- Helps ease nervous tension
Get the most out of your life by de-stressing with Suntheanine L-Theanine! This unique amino acid has been extensively researched and shown to promote relaxation without causing drowsiness. Swanson Ultra, featuring patented SunTheanine, offers a safe and effective alternative to help you keep up the pace with a smile on your face!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Veggie Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Suntheanine® L-Theanine100 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Brown rice flour, hypromellose (vegetable capsule), magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule one to two times per day with water before meals.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Suntheanine® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses