- Plant-based, calorie-free sugar substitute
- Made from the leaves of the stevia plant
- Use for beverages and cereals just as you would sugar
- Available in bulk powder or travel-friendly packets
The sweetest supplement on earth! Swanson Stevia is a popular favorite around the world for people on calorie-restricted diets. With 90 mg in each convenient, travel-friendly packet, our Stevia Extract makes a delightful, calorie-free addition to coffee, tea, and hot or cold breakfast cereals.
about 100 servings per container
1 Packet (1 gram)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 g <1% Total Sugars 0 g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 0 g 0% Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Rice maltodextrin, certified organic stevia extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf), silica.
Directions: Use one packet of stevia for two teaspoons of sugar or 24 packets of stevia for one cup of sugar.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, milk, egg, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Made from 100% recyclable material.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses