- For cellular vitality
- Suitable for vegetarians
- 650 mg per tablet
Source Naturals ACETYL L-CARNITINE & ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID contains two critical nutrients, acetyl L-carnitine HCI and alpha-lipoic acid, to support your vital metabolic functions. These compounds support the body's own system for the maintenance of cell function as we age. Suitable for vegetarians and hypoallergenic.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calcium22 mg 2% (as dibasic calcium phosphate) Acetyl L-Carnitine (as HCl)500 mg † alpha-Lipoic Acid150 mg †
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: silicified microcrystalline cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, and silica.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet, 1 to 4 times daily.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have any disorder of blood sugar metabolism (such as diabetes), or suffer from any seizure disorder (such as epilepsy), consult your physician before using this product.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses