- 500 mg niacin capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten, wheat and dairy free
Solgar Niacin 500 mg supports growth, healthy tissues, cardiovascular health and helps maintain healthy lipid levels already within the normal range. Niacin is also known as vitamin B3. Solgar's formula delivers 500 mg niacin in each vegetable capsule. Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Vegetable Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Niacin500 mg 2,500%
DV = Daily Value
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
NOTICE: Use of this product may cause skin flushing, burning, itching or rash. Do not take on an empty stomach.
Not intended for use by pregnant and nursing women. If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
CAUTION: FOLLOW LABEL DIRECTIONS. Do not take more than 500 mg of niacin per day or switch to more than 250 mg of sustained release niacin per day, except under supervision of a physician.
- FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses