- Supports prostate health
- 30 mg Albion® TRAACS® zinc
- With 250 mg pumpkin seed oil
Zinc is a mineral co-factor in hundreds of enzymatic reactions related to protein and carbohydrate metabolism, RNA/DNA synthesis and intercellular signaling. Zinc is essential to the normal function of many organs and systems within the body: supporting healthy immune, skeletal, neurological and endocrine functions, as well as a healthy prostate. Dietary bioavailability of zinc is relatively poor, so NOW® Zinc Glycinate is chelated to improve absorption and bioavailability. NOW uniquely offers Zinc Glycinate in a softgel capsule with Pumpkin Seed Oil as a synergist.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or sesame ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Zinc (elemental) (from 150 mg Zinc Bisglycinate) (TRAACS®)30 mg 273% Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cold-Pressed)250 mg †
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Softgel Capsule [bovine gelatin (BSE free), glycerin, water, carob], Beeswax and Soy Lecithin.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 softgel daily with a meal.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Recyclable Bottle.
Albion™, TRAACS® and the Albion Gold Medallion design are trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses