- Zinc gluconate immune system support dietary supplement
- Provides support for enzyme functions
- Each tablet delivers 50 mg of zinc
Give your body's natural defenses a little added support with one of nature's most trusted trace minerals: zinc. Zinc is a natural component of one of the body's primary antioxidant enzymes. Zinc supplements have been used for many years to provide valuable nutritional support for immune health, prostate health, vision health, liver support and more. NOW Foods' 50 mg zinc tablets are a great way to replenish your body's stores of this essential mineral. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Zinc (from Zinc Gluconate)50 mg 333%
Other ingredients: Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silica and Vegetarian Coating.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
Caution: For adults only. This product is not intended for long term use; use only as directed. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- GMP QUALITY ASSURED
- Recyclable Bottle.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses