- Bubblegum-flavored kids toothpaste gel
- Naturally sweetened
- Free of SLS, fluoride and gluten
NOW Xyli-White Kids Bubblegum Splash Toothpaste Gel is an awesome alternative for parents who want to avoid fluoride and SLS for themselves or their kids. This toothpaste is also gluten free and vegan. Kid tested... kid approved!
INGREDIENTS: water, xylitol (25%)*, hydrated silica, glycerin, sorbitol, xanthan gum, sodium coco-sulfate, natural flavor, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, stevia rebaudiana extract, lycopene, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil.
Directions: Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply XyliWhite™ toothpaste gel on to a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush thoroughly to clean after meals, at least twice a day, or as directed by your dentist.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- cruelty free
- FLUORIDE & SLS FREE
- BUBBLEGUM SPLASH
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses