- Natural moisturizing almond oil
- Nourishes, revives and promotes healthy skin
- Expeller pressed and hexane free
Obtaining soft, glowing, beautiful skin has never been easier. Almond oil, a natural vegetable-derived extract that dates back to ancient times, nourishes and revives the skin. NOW Almond Oil is easily absorbed and works wonderfully as both a face and body moisturizer. After washing your face, simply massage 3-5 drops of NOW Almond Oil onto your face, paying close attention to the areas around the eyes, for skin that's naturally exquisite. Derived from pressed almonds.
Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil.
Suggested Use: For body, work several drops between palms and massage into the desired area. For face, after cleansing, massage 3-5 drops into skin, paying particular attention to the area around your eyes.
Caution: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if skin sensitivity occurs
Condition: Skin in need of clean nourishment and moisturization.; Store in a cool, dry place after opening.; Due to the nature of this oil, cloudiness or particles may sometimes appear.
Made in the USA
- Almond oil is easily absorbed and won't clog pores.
- Ideal for the entire body.
- Gluten Free
- Quality Tested
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- Expeller-Pressed and Hexane-Free.
- NOW® Solutions products avoid harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients in their formulations.
- Clear bottle contains UV light protectant.
- Recyclable Bottle.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses