- 100% Pure Evening Primrose Oil
- GLA and fatty acids for a healthy, vibrant complexion
- Hexane free
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is an all-natural vegetable oil derived from Evening Primrose seeds. This oil is pressed at a low temperature to obtain a pure, natural, virgin oil without the use of solvents, fillers or preservatives. Native Americans valued Evening Primrose as an herbal supplement for many uses. EPO contains essential fatty acids (EFAs) that support body tissues, including skin. EPO combined with zinc may be helpful for a healthy complexion. Gently massage into your skin to ease dryness. NOW Evening Primrose Oil contains Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), and has been used historically to help promote healthy, glowing skin. Each 1 ml of oil contains 80-100 mg of GLA—an essential fatty acid that can nourish and protect healthy skin cells. NOW Evening Primrose Oil is a pure and natural virgin oil that is pressed and expelled at cold temperatures.
Ingredient: Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil.
100% Pure Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is an all-natural vegetable oil. Each 1 ml of oil contains 80-100 mg of GLA—an essential fatty acid that can nourish and protect healthy skin cells.
Suggested Use: Massage 100% Pure Evening Primrose Oil gently into the skin to help reduce dryness. 1/8 teaspoon of this oil is approximately equal to one of our 500 mg softgels. For external use only.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Refrigerate after opening.
- Expeller-Pressed and Hexane-Free.
- 100% pure moisturizing oil
- Please Recycle.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses