- Certified organic Acacia Fiber
- Designed to support intestinal health
- Highly soluble gentle fiber that mixes instantly
NOW Certified Organic Acacia Fiber Pure Powder is a natural, pure soluble dietary fiber produced from the gum of the Acacia tree. Scientific studies have shown that as part of the diet, soluble fiber can help to encourage healthy digestion. Acacia Powder is also known to be an excellent prebiotic, as it supports healthy gut flora. Because it actually slows fermentation and decreases gas and bloating, Acacia Powder is well tolerated by most. Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Level Tablespoon (approx. 6.5 g)
Servings Per Container about 52
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories25 Total Carbohydrate6 g 2%* Organic Acacia Gum Powder (Acacia senegal/Acacia seyal)6.5 g (6,500 mg) †
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: None.
Suggested Usage: Mix 1 level tablespoon per day into at least 8 oz. of water or juice. Be sure to drink plenty of additional fluids throughout the day. For sensitive individuals, start with 1 teaspoon daily, and gradually increase to 1 tablespoon.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Certified Organic by QAI.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish,
shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- USDA ORGANIC
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses