- A natural tonic for general vitality and a strong immune system
- Standardized to 10% polysaccharides
- Popular in Asian cuisine and among herbalists from the Orient
Nature's Way Reishi is a scientifically advanced herbal extract collected from the whole fruiting body and standardized to 10% polysaccharides. Reishi is a traditional tonic mushroom for well-being.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings per Container 50
Amount Per Serving % DV Total Carbohydrate<1 g <1%† Reishi Mushroom Extract standardized to 10% polysaccharides (37 mg)376 mg **
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: cellulose, plant-derived capsule (hypromellose)
Recommendation: Take 2 capsules twice daily, preferably with food. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed outer shrink-wrap and inner seal. Do not use if either is broken or missing.
- GLUTEN FREE.
- No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- PREMIUM EXTRACT
- VEGETARIAN CAPSULES
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses