- Supplying 8 mg organically chelated zinc
- Provides soothing herbal extracts, including Echinacea, Olive Leaf, Slippery Elm and Ginger
Animal Parade Kid Zinc lozenges provide 8 mg of organically chelated zinc: elemental zinc from zinc aspartate and zinc monomethionine, plus whole-food concentrates. Kid Zinc lozenges also provide soothing herbal extracts, including echinacea, olive leaf, slippery elm and ginger. With unparalleled convenience and delicious tangy tangerine flavor, Kid Zinc lozenges are the ideal botanical supplement for kids!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Animal-Shaped Lozenge
Amount Per Serving % DV for Children 1-3 Years % DV Adults and Children ≥ 4 Years Calories5 Total Carbohydrate1 g <1%** <1%*** Total Sugars1 g † † Includes 1 g Added Sugars 4%** 2%*** Zinc (as aspartate monomethionine)8 mg 267% 73% BotaniPlex (a complex of Slippery Elm [Ulmus rubra bark], Echinacea extract [Echinacea angustifolia root and rhizome], Olive Leaf Extract [Olea europa], Ginger extract [Zingiber officinale root])100 mg † †
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 1,000 calorie diet.
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Natural sweeteners (non-GMO cane sugar, fructose), natural flavors, stearic acid, citric acid (for flavor), natural color (beet juice, curcumin), magnesium stearate, guar gum and silica.
DIRECTIONS: Children 2 and older, take one lozenge daily.
KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- GLUTEN FREE
- Free from synthetic colors, preservatives.
- Free from milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanut, wheat, soy and sesame.
- slow-dissolving lozenge
- TANGERINE FLAVOR with other natural flavors
Animal Parade® is a registered trademark of Natural Organics, Inc. in the US and other countries.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses