- Liquid Evening Primrose Oil with Quik-Sorb delivers 2.5 grams per serving
- A popular herb for menstrual comfort and menopausal transition
- Naturally contains GLA, an omega-6 fatty acid
A popular herb with women for support throughout their cycle and menopausal transition. Evening Primrose Oil provides comfort as well as promoting healthy skin. With its high levels of gamma linolenic acid, Nature's Answer Liquid Evening Primrose Oil delivers the support in an easily absorbable form.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1/2 Teaspoon (2.5 mL)
Servings Per Container 48
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories25 Calories from Fat25 Total Fat2.5 g 4%* Polyunsaturated Fat2 g † Monounsaturated Fat0 g † Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)1.5 IU 5% Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis)(seed)2,000 mg (2 g) † Linoleic Acid1,400 mg (1.4 g) † Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)195 mg † Palmitic Acid120 mg † Oleic Acid115 mg †
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Quik-Sorb® (ginger rhizome, amla fruit, capsicum fruit), Contains: Soy.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) daily with 6-8 oz. of water or food.
Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Quik-Sorb® is a registered trademark of BioBotanica® Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses