- A relaxing magnesium drink
- Helps restore healthy magnesium levels
- Unflavored easy-mixing powder
Award-winning Calm Original from Natural Vitality is a relaxing magnesium supplement that mixes up into your favorite beverage for easy delivery. It helps balance your calcium intake and restore healthy magnesium levels. For best results, divide your daily amount of Calm Original into two servings.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 teaspoons (4 g)
Servings Per Container: About 56
Amount per Serving % DV Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate)350 mg 83%
Percent Daily Value (%DV)
Other ingredients: Citric acid.
Recommended Use for Adults: We suggest starting with half a teaspoon (1 g) of Natural Vitality CALM® powder, gradually increasing to two teaspoons (4 g) daily.
Directions: Start by placing your desired amount of powder into a cup or mug, add 2-3 ounces of warm water, and let your drink fizz. Stir the drink until the powder is completely dissolved, then fill the remainder of the cup with warm or cold water.
Consult your doctor before giving to children under four, if you are pregnant or lactating, if you have kidney problems or an obstructed bowel, or if you are currently on medication.
Magnesium carbonate and citric acid, when combined with water, create a solution of magnesium citrate.
Keep out of the reach of children. Amount of product in bottle is based on weight. Some settling may occur.
- Contains no sugar, fructose, starch, or artificial color or flavor.
- GLUTEN FREE
- CERTIFIED R.A.W.™
- CERTIFIED C.L.E.AN.™
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- Original (Unflavored)
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses