- Shelled hemp seeds
- 10 grams protein per serving
- Non-GMO Project Verified
A versatile source of protein, important minerals and omegas 3 and 6, Manitoba Harvest is proud to deliver Natural Hemp Hearts, the very best and most nutritious part of the hemp seed. By shelling the hemp seed, you get only the center with its raw nutrition, rich nutty flavor and tender crunch. Delicious, sustainable and packed with goodness!
about 8 servings per container
3 tbsp (30 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 15 g 19% Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 12 g Monounsaturated Fat 2 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 1 g 0% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Sugars 1 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 10 g 9% Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 19 mg 2% Iron 4 mg 20% Potassium 333 mg 8% Thiamin 0.3 mg 25% Riboflavin 0.1 mg 8% Vitamin B₆ 0.2 mg 10% Folate 45 mcg DFE 10% Phosphorus 459 mg 35% Magnesium 197 mg 45% Manganese 2.3 mg 100%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: SHELLED HEMP SEED
Sprinkle on salad, cereal & yogurt
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
PRODUCT OF CANADA
- Certified B Corporation
- This product is made IN OUR DEDICATED HEMP FOOD FACILITY
- KOSHER PARVE
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- nutty flavor
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses