- Candied cinnamon pecans
- Sprouted and unpasteurized
- Organic & vegan
Living Nutz Celestial Cinna Pecans are a sweet treat—great any time of day. These handcrafted organic nuts are sprouted and unpasteurized for the highest nutrition, and only the best raw nuts are selected. It's like cinnamon buns without any of the guilt! USDA Organic, raw, non-GMO and vegan.
about 3 servings per container:
1 oz (28 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 17 g 26% Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 6 g Monounsaturated Fat 11.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 95 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 7 g 2% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 4 g Protein 3 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 2% Iron 4% Thiamin 12% Manganese 64%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Sprouted Organic Pecans, Organic Dates, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Nutmeg, Organic Vanilla Beans, Celtic Sea Salt
May contain shell fragments
Manufactured in a peanut-free facility that processes tree nuts, soy, & seeds
MOFGA CERTIFIED ORGANIC (Maine Organic Farmers Gardeners Association)
- GLUTEN FREE
- HAND CRAFTED
- NO GMO INGREDIENTS
- USDA ORGANIC
- RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
- NEVER ROASTED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses