- Zinc Picolinate supplement
- 30 mg of zinc
- 100 capsules
Lifetime Vitamins Zinc Picolinate delivers 30 mg of zinc daily in this supplement. Zinc, an essential mineral used to make many enzymes and hormones, is crucial for many bodily processes. Zinc can assist with antioxidant protection, immune system support, growth and tissue development, fertility and more.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 100
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)30 mg 200%
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silica and Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Directions: Use only as directed. Take one capsule daily with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
Made in the USA
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses