- Features myricetin
- With N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, green tea and more
- Only 1 softgel per day
Geroprotect® Ageless Cell™ by Life Extension® features myricetin, an extract of the Myrica cerifera plant. The formula also features other beneficial ingredients such as decaffeinated green tea extract, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, gamma tocotrienol and more.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol)13.4 mg 89% N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine450 mg ** Green tea decaffeinated extract (leaf) [std. to 45% EGCG]223 mg ** Myricetin [from Myrica cerifera extract (bark and leaf)]50 mg ** Gamma tocotrienol (from natural tocotrienol/tocopherol complex)25 mg **
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, palm oil, purified water, sunflower lecithin, mica, ferric oxide.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) softgel daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: Consult your healthcare provider before use if you have a bleeding disorder, are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or beta-blockers such as Nadolol.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- NON GMO LE CERTIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses